JAI Joint Filler Board Manufacturer, Supplier & Retailer
Bitumen Soft board is processed from cane fiber, the raw material tested and proven to provide the best resilience. Impregnated with Bitumen in various percentages, it is a perfect base material for expansion joint fillers.
Bitumen Expansion Joint Filler:
Bitumen Expansion Joint Filler is manufactured from water resistant, bitumen impregnated, cane fiber Jolly Soft boards. It is available in a wide range of sizes, both as boards & strips in thicknesses of 12mm, 18mm & 25mm.
Bitumen Expansion Joint Filler displays excellent resistance to compression, with outstanding recovery characteristics. The fillers are environment friendly as opposed to the environment destroying thermo Cole/plastic expansion joint filler.
• External wall cladding: Filling structural expansion & structural separation joints in block & insitu concrete construction.
• Traffic surfaces: Filling expansion joints in motorways, roads, runways, pedestrian areas, bridges, curbs etc.
• Internal surfaces: Filling expansion joints across concrete floors, including screed floors with under floor heating.
• Roofs & floor finishes: Ideal for filling expansion joints in concrete floors
• Building superstructures: Filling expansion joints in basements, retaining walls, site slabs, subways & other water excluding structures.
• Reinforced concrete structures: Expansion joint fillers in piers and lateral supports like abutments.
• Expansion strips: Against existing or between adjacent constructions and insets in concrete paving like drains, manholes, etc.
• Industrial Flooring
• Internal finishes: Various other flat works and concrete floors according to the state of the art and local regulations.
Jai Bitumen is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of Joint Filler Board
, Tar Felt, Industrial Oil, Bitumen Grade, Refinery Bitumen, Bitumen Emulsion and much more.
We offer high quality of Expansion Joint Boards which are very durable and available at market leading prices and are in good demand in the market for their high durability.